Kitty City Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the adoptables site Kitty City

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

InfernoClan(Accepting)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbun

Bbun

InfernoClan(Accepting) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: InfernoClan(Accepting)   InfernoClan(Accepting) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:32 am

(X( I didn't notice that.Thanks for pointing that out.)
Back to top Go down
Mystic Wolf

Mystic Wolf

PostSubject: Re: InfernoClan(Accepting)   InfernoClan(Accepting) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:59 pm

Yea, I saw x3. I think thats pretty awesome though Very Happy))
Melodyspark is grumpy))

"That was good." she huffed, head to the side. "Just try better next time."
Back to top Go down
Dovewing

Dovewing

PostSubject: Re: InfernoClan(Accepting)   InfernoClan(Accepting) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:01 pm

Nightblood padded up to where Melodyspark was training her apprentice. "May I Watch?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Bbun

Bbun

PostSubject: Re: InfernoClan(Accepting)   InfernoClan(Accepting) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:16 pm

"OK, I will. Shall I show you how I catch a shrew?" Skypaw asked the grumpy she-cat. The tortiseshell was hoping
that she was allowed to do it. Skypaw has been a apprentice for quite a few moons, hoping for her annoucement as a warrior.

Gingerpelt darted back to camp. While hunting prey was easy, a fight against a fox was a little frighting, but she was able to kill it with the help of Crookeddoom. If that fox was in good health and without the help of the tom with long claws, the ginger she-cat would've been killed.
Back to top Go down
Dovewing

Dovewing

PostSubject: Re: InfernoClan(Accepting)   InfernoClan(Accepting) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:22 pm

Nightblood watched the apprentice his Red eyes fixed on her, trying to stay off of Melodyspark being that the Beautiful Black She-cat was already furious enough.
Back to top Go down
Bbun

Bbun

PostSubject: Re: InfernoClan(Accepting)   InfernoClan(Accepting) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:30 pm

(xP I have to wait for Mystic to ome back on.)

Gingerpelt said to Crookedoom, after all that darting, "No intruders. This is the last patrol today, if you don't count the hunting patrol. I'll organize who's going to hunt." Gingerpelt would now have to organize the patrol to get some food for the clan.
Back to top Go down
Dovewing

Dovewing

PostSubject: Re: InfernoClan(Accepting)   InfernoClan(Accepting) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:34 pm

"Okay" Crookeddoom replied.
Back to top Go down
Bbun

Bbun

PostSubject: Re: InfernoClan(Accepting)   InfernoClan(Accepting) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:53 pm

Gingerpelt began to organize the hunting patrol. The she-cats to come were Dovewing and Specklewish, while Nightblood would be the only tom to come. The apprentice to come would be Ghostpaw, seeing that Skypaw went out of camp, showing her hunting skills to Melodyspark earlier. Gingerpelt made her final choice.

(I think the hunting partrol will go for quite a long time due to Mystic not being online Razz)
Back to top Go down
Dovewing

Dovewing

PostSubject: Re: InfernoClan(Accepting)   InfernoClan(Accepting) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:08 pm

Crookeddoom watched her.
Back to top Go down
Bbun

Bbun

PostSubject: Re: InfernoClan(Accepting)   InfernoClan(Accepting) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:15 pm

"I have decided to do the hunting patrol." Gingerpelt said. She called to Dovewing and Specklewish, along with Ghostpaw and Nightblood. She said to all of them, "I have decided to bring you along with me hunting to get some fresh kill in the camp to feed everyone."

Back to top Go down
Dovewing

Dovewing

PostSubject: Re: InfernoClan(Accepting)   InfernoClan(Accepting) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:28 pm

"Okay" Dovewing, Specklewish, and Nightblood replied.
Back to top Go down
Bbun

Bbun

PostSubject: Re: InfernoClan(Accepting)   InfernoClan(Accepting) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:42 pm

(remember that the cats can't leave too far or Ghostpaw will be left behind.)

Gingerpelt slowly went out of camp. She waited for the others to get out as well.
Back to top Go down
Dovewing

Dovewing

PostSubject: Re: InfernoClan(Accepting)   InfernoClan(Accepting) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:53 pm

Dovewing, Specklewish, and Nightblood followed slowly.
Back to top Go down
Bbun

Bbun

PostSubject: Re: InfernoClan(Accepting)   InfernoClan(Accepting) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:03 pm

Gingerpelt waitied for Ghostpaw to follow. She didn't want him to be left behind. So far he didn't come at all.

(We must wait for Mystic becuase she plays Ghostpaw)
Back to top Go down
Bbun

Bbun

PostSubject: Re: InfernoClan(Accepting)   InfernoClan(Accepting) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:16 pm

(I gmodded Sad.I didn't mean to do it!)
Back to top Go down
Dovewing

Dovewing

PostSubject: Re: InfernoClan(Accepting)   InfernoClan(Accepting) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:24 pm

(I know and it's alright)
Back to top Go down
Bbun

Bbun

PostSubject: Re: InfernoClan(Accepting)   InfernoClan(Accepting) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:31 pm

(OK,lets RP with our other charecters while we wait for Mystic.I'm metioning her too much DX)

Skypaw began stalking a shrew. When the timing was right, she swiped her claw at the shrew, killing it with one blow.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Wolf

Mystic Wolf

PostSubject: Re: InfernoClan(Accepting)   InfernoClan(Accepting) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:16 pm

My Mystic Senses were tingling Wink. Sorry I wasn't on, babysitting, ya know? C:))

Ghostpaw walked out of camp to follow everyone.
Back to top Go down
Bbun

Bbun

PostSubject: Re: InfernoClan(Accepting)   InfernoClan(Accepting) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:39 pm

"Well, lets start hunting some prey! We need to get some food for the camp.", Gingerpelt said.

(It's OK,except I have to wait for Dovewing to get on now DX)
Back to top Go down
Dovewing

Dovewing

PostSubject: Re: InfernoClan(Accepting)   InfernoClan(Accepting) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:38 pm

I'm on now
Back to top Go down
Bbun

Bbun

PostSubject: Re: InfernoClan(Accepting)   InfernoClan(Accepting) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:44 pm

Gingerpelt darted for the hunting grounds, her eyes glazing that made such a glaze that even the others couldn't stare at.
Back to top Go down
Dovewing

Dovewing

PostSubject: Re: InfernoClan(Accepting)   InfernoClan(Accepting) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:57 pm

Specklewish Caught up to the She-cat outrunning her, her Strong Hind Legs making her run faster, she leaped into the air, landing straight onto a Thrush's back, killing it
Back to top Go down
Bbun

Bbun

PostSubject: Re: InfernoClan(Accepting)   InfernoClan(Accepting) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:59 pm

Gingerpelt pounced on a mouse, killing it with a bite to the neck. Before the mouse was completely killed, it shrieked in pain, did a spasm, then layed dead.
Back to top Go down
Dovewing

Dovewing

PostSubject: Re: InfernoClan(Accepting)   InfernoClan(Accepting) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:07 pm

Dovewng swiftly caught a Scrawny Mouse and a Small Blackbird.

Nioghtblood killed a Plump Sparrow and 2 Scrawny Voles.
Back to top Go down
Bbun

Bbun

PostSubject: Re: InfernoClan(Accepting)   InfernoClan(Accepting) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:10 pm

Gingerpelt lept on to a sparrow and killed it with a bite to the spine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: InfernoClan(Accepting)   InfernoClan(Accepting) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

InfernoClan(Accepting)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitty City Forums :: Roleplays :: Animal/Other Roleplays-
Jump to: