Kitty City Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the adoptables site Kitty City

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legends (Mythology RP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Disapproval

Legends (Mythology RP) Empty
PostSubject: Legends (Mythology RP)   Legends (Mythology RP) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:06 pm

This is a greek mythology RP where you can act as gods, mythological creatures, and demigods.

Rules:
-All the basic forum and RP rules
-No God-Modding, no one is in control of the RP.
-No Spamming

Demigod-A chld of a god/goddess and a mortal
Centaur-Half human half horse.
Minotaur-Hlf human half bull

Those are just a few examples you should know a bit about mythology before joining this RP.

Gods/Goddesses:
-Artemis- Goddes of the Hunt
-Athena- Goddess of Wisdom
-Aphrodite- Goddess of Beauty
-Zeus- God of the Sky/King of Gods
-Poseidon- God of the Sea
-Hades- God of the Underworld
-Hephaesteus- God of the Blacksmith
-Hermes- Mesenger of the Gods
-Apollo- God of Literature
-Hestia- Goddess of the Hearth
-Dionysus- God of Wine
-Hera- Goddess of Family and Childbirth
-Demeter- Goddess of Agriculture

Again, those are a few examples.

Form:
Username:
God/Goddess:
Myth Creature:
Personality:
Crush:

You can be with other gods/goddesses, have crushes, or be single it's up to you.

Username:Disapproval
God/Goddess:Zeus
Myth Creature:N/A
Personality:A bit hot-headed, arrogant, understanding, brave, and fierce. A feared character.
Crush: Maybe....

Back to top Go down
Mystic Wolf

Mystic Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Legends (Mythology RP)   Legends (Mythology RP) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:14 pm

I'm not quite sure what to do xD But Ok! I'll give it a try~ :3

Form:
Username: Ardra
God/Goddess: Artemis
Myth Creature: ?
Personality: Very outgoing and strong willed, she loves the hunt and her many helpers (AKA Animals.)
Crush: Impress Her

What do I do If I want to be a mythical creature?
Back to top Go down
Disapproval

PostSubject: Re: Legends (Mythology RP)   Legends (Mythology RP) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:20 pm

((accepted)) You want to start? No one else will join for now, only Dove, MarisG, you and I are the only ones registered for the forums so far...
Back to top Go down
Mystic Wolf

Mystic Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Legends (Mythology RP)   Legends (Mythology RP) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:33 pm

Sure ^^ I want to be a centaur too though, if its not to much trouble x3.
Is there a form to fill out for one of those?
Back to top Go down
Disapproval

PostSubject: Re: Legends (Mythology RP)   Legends (Mythology RP) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:42 pm

So you want two? =) It's the same form but it's the myth creature slot you use like:

Username:Disapproval
God/Goddess:N/A
Myth Creature:Centaur
Personality:...
Crush:...
Back to top Go down
Mystic Wolf

Mystic Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Legends (Mythology RP)   Legends (Mythology RP) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:49 pm

Oohh ok :3 Thanks

Form:
Username: Ardra
God/Goddess: N/A
Myth Creature: Centaur (Named DAgger)(Human half: Tan, haunting transparent-like eyes, raven black hair. Horse Half: Body like a Thoroughbred that is chestnut coloured with black socks.
Personality: He is quiet and does sticks to himself. He loves nature.
Crush: Impress Him
Back to top Go down
Disapproval

PostSubject: Re: Legends (Mythology RP)   Legends (Mythology RP) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:58 pm

((accepted)) I'll start.

Zeus paced through his great hall and created storms to accompany him. He was deep in thought on this rainy afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Wolf

Mystic Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Legends (Mythology RP)   Legends (Mythology RP) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:00 pm

Artemis walked through the forest close to Zeus's home. She smiled, bow drawn, aimed and ready for the kill
Back to top Go down
Disapproval

PostSubject: Re: Legends (Mythology RP)   Legends (Mythology RP) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:21 pm

Zeus snapped out of his trance and began heading for the dining hall, it was feast night tonight and he had to give the opening speech.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Wolf

Mystic Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Legends (Mythology RP)   Legends (Mythology RP) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:37 pm

Artemis felled the deer in one shot. She smiled slightly, and thanked it for its life. "This will be good for a while yet." she muttered to herself, and began to skin the deer
Back to top Go down
Disapproval

PostSubject: Re: Legends (Mythology RP)   Legends (Mythology RP) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:41 pm

Zeus made his way to the dining hall and rang the dinner bell to summon the rest of the gods and goddesses to feast night. He walked inside the hall and took his seat in his luxurious throne by the window.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Wolf

Mystic Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Legends (Mythology RP)   Legends (Mythology RP) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:37 pm

Artemis heard the bell, her sharp ears catching its sweet sound before her animal companions did. "So, tis time for dinner?" she nodded and bid her companions farewell. She picked her way back to Zeus's home.
Back to top Go down
Disapproval

PostSubject: Re: Legends (Mythology RP)   Legends (Mythology RP) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:37 am

Zeus waited impatiently for all the gods and goddesses to file in and take a seat. He had so many toehr things to do, yet he knew he had to make the opening speech. He tried figure out what mystery dishes they are serving today. They never tell what's served on feast night until the menu is in front of you.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Wolf

Mystic Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Legends (Mythology RP)   Legends (Mythology RP) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:02 pm

Artemis arrived shortly after the last of the gods and goddesses had trickled in and taken their seats. She was still in her hunting finery, sweat matted her hair and stuck it to the sides of her face. She smiled politely at Zeus and took the only empty seat which was next to him, on his right.
Back to top Go down
Dovewing

Dovewing

PostSubject: Re: Legends (Mythology RP)   Legends (Mythology RP) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:10 pm

Zeus sighed and began his speech. "Ladies and Gentleman I'd like to thank you all for coming to this feast, as if you had a choice. Anyway we have gathered to celebrate the successes for the gods and have a grand feast to honor one another. The servants will bring out hundreds upon hundreds plates of food shortly. We will make a toast and eat. You all know the rules of the feast by now. This great feast will be followed by a campfire which Hestia will create for us. I, Zeus, King of the Gods, officially call this celebration to order!" He said with a great white smile. He then sat down once more and listened to the increased volume of the new conversations.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Wolf

Mystic Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Legends (Mythology RP)   Legends (Mythology RP) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:25 am

o-o Dovewing is playing Zeus too?))

Artemis cheered, a rather large smile on her face. "Sure know how to throw a party, Zeus dear." she laughed and stretched. She had safely stored the deer away where she could come back to it without fear of anything getting into it, or taking it
Back to top Go down
Disapproval

PostSubject: Re: Legends (Mythology RP)   Legends (Mythology RP) EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:20 am

((No, I didn't realize it at the time but i was logged into her account at then time. We're real-life friends.))

Zeus laughed and threw back his head. "This is a celebration we all deserve a pat on the back. Another year has passed and for the 2nd consecutive year, there was no chaos." He said in a somewhat relieved yet surprised tone. "Go enjoy yourself, grab some wine, sit and talk before somethig else goes wrong." Zeus said a little too seriously.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Wolf

Mystic Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Legends (Mythology RP)   Legends (Mythology RP) EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:57 pm

Oh I gotcha lol xD I was so confused))

Artemis nodded. "As it is bound to in due time, Zeus. The animals are growing restless... The winds blow more fierce..." she sighed. "I'm not sure when, but something is coming."
Back to top Go down
Disapproval

PostSubject: Re: Legends (Mythology RP)   Legends (Mythology RP) EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:09 pm

"I've noticed some changes myself. The ground shakes more often, the sky clouds up without my consent. I've found myself feeling drained. Don't tell anyone else about what we've talked about. It'll only cause panic over something we don't know what it is." He said sadly. He was happy he got to share his worries with someone. If he would have had to choose who to share them with it would of been Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Wolf

Mystic Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Legends (Mythology RP)   Legends (Mythology RP) EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:17 pm

Hey Dis, Next time your on could you PM me? I have a question~))

The young Goddess nodded. "Yes, I understand. So far I have kept quiet, but Zeus, eventually they will have to be told so we can be prepared..." she looked into his eyes, and smiled. "But for now, let us eat, drink, and enjoy ourselves!"
Back to top Go down
Disapproval

PostSubject: Re: Legends (Mythology RP)   Legends (Mythology RP) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:50 pm

"Yes, no need to worry about the future just yet. I will hold as much power as i can until it is time for everyone to know. I will start the toast shortly." He said distantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legends (Mythology RP)   Legends (Mythology RP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Legends (Mythology RP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitty City Forums :: Roleplays :: Human RP-
Jump to: